Two new beers in as many weeks – and they’re both crackers!
Hot on the heels of our new Melon Quad Session IPA comes From Yorkshire Wit Love, a hazy wheat beer jam-packed with fresh rhubarb.
Tart, fruity and with plenty of body, this is a brand new recipe from our head brewer and now available in key keg and cask.
It will be pouring – from key keg – in our Taproom all weekend!
All our beers this week are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints casks and now in 30l kegs too, to trade and shop customers.
- NEW: From Yorkshire Wit Love (5.0%) – A hazy wheat beer jam-packed with fresh rhubarb – tart, fruity and with plenty of body.
- NEW: Melon Quad Session IPA (4.4%) – A session IPA packed with apricot, melon and strawberry aromas and a gorgeous light bitterness.
- Hocus Pocus (4.6%) – Our hugely popular old ale is back for another winter! Rich, ruby red and delicious, it’s everything a winter warmer should be.
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4.0%) – Reading Best’ is a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- NOTUS American Pale Ale (4.7%) – Our first new permanent beer in four years, NOTUS is a perfectly balanced APA, packed with Citra hops.
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email [email protected] or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)