It’s October, Autumn is here – which means it’s time for Peeler!
Our popular seasonal is packed full of orange flavours and is the perfect pint for the colder months.
All our beers this week are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints and are available to trade and shop customers.
- Peeler (4.5%) – Bursting with citrus flavours, this copper-colured ale is brewed with orange peel, dried orange and a host of hops.
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4.0%) – Reading Best’ is a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- NOTUS American Pale Ale (4.7%) – Our first new permanent beer in four years, NOTUS is a perfectly balanced APA, packed with Citra hops.
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)