It’s raining, the heatwave is a distant memory – but we’ve got some great beers for you to enjoy this week.
All our beers are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints and are available to trade and shop customers.
- NEW: Golden Bullet (4.6%) – A golden beer brewed with fuggles and brewers gold hops for a glorious spiciness and well-balanced bitterness.
- Available all summer: Summer Snowflake (4.1%) – Our legendary 4.1% pale ale, generously hopped with Brewers Gold, is the perfect beer for warm summer days.
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4.0%) – Reading Best’ is a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- NOTUS American Pale Ale (4.7%) – Our first new permanent beer in four years, NOTUS is a perfectly balanced APA, packed with Citra hops.
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email [email protected] or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)