These are the draught beers are available from Loddon Brewery to trade and shop customers this week commencing January 8.
All beers are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints.
- Hocus Pocus (4.6%) – Rich, smooth and dark ruby red in colour, Hocus Pocus is a proper winter warmer.
- Winter Rays (3.9%) – A ray of light for the dark winter days – a pale American hopped session ale. A brand new beer for January
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4%) – a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- NOTUS American Pale Ale (4.7%) – Our first new permanent beer in four years, NOTUS is a perfectly balanced APA, packed with Citra hops.
- Bamboozle (4.8%) – A straw coloured strong pale ale with a pure malty body and a smack of refreshing hops. Have you been Bamboozled?
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email [email protected] or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)