George is back – and he’s just in time for Easter!
Brewed using Fuggles and Goldings, Gorgeous George (4.3%) is a perfectly-balanced best bitter which celebrates English brewing tradition. Brewed every year for St George’s Day, it remains one of our best-loved and best-selling monthly specials.
All our beers this week are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints and are available to trade and shop customers.
- NEW: Gorgeous George Best Bitter (4.3%) – Brewed using Fuggles and Goldings, Gorgeous George (4.3%) is a perfectly-balanced best bitter which celebrates English brewing tradition.
- Citra Quad Session IPA (4.4%) – Citra Quad is a quadruple-hopped session IPA which honours that juiciest and most tropical hop – Citra. Abundantly hopped with Citra over four stages of the brewing process, this 4.4% beer packs a punch of intense flavours and aromas that will be sure to get your mouth watering.
- Hocus Pocus (4.6%) – Our hugely popular old ale is back for another winter! Rich, ruby red and delicious, it’s everything a winter warmer should be.
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4.0%) – Reading Best’ is a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- NOTUS American Pale Ale (4.7%) – Our first new permanent beer in four years, NOTUS is a perfectly balanced APA, packed with Citra hops.
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email [email protected] or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)