It’s official – our new quadruple-hopped Citra Quad Session IPA has become our fastest ever selling new beer!
The first new recipe from our new head brewer, our IPA is abundantly hopped with Citra over four stages of the brewing process and packs a punch of intense flavours and aromas that will be sure to get your mouth watering.
All our beers this week are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints and are available to trade and shop customers.
- NEW: Citra Quad Session IPA (4.4%) – Citra Quad is a quadruple-hopped session IPA which honours that juiciest and most tropical hop – Citra. Abundantly hopped with Citra over four stages of the brewing process, this 4.4% beer packs a punch of intense flavours and aromas that will be sure to get your mouth watering.
- Hocus Pocus (4.6%) – Our hugely popular old ale is back for another winter! Rich, ruby red and delicious, it’s everything a winter warmer should be.
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4.0%) – Reading Best’ is a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- NOTUS American Pale Ale (4.7%) – Our first new permanent beer in four years, NOTUS is a perfectly balanced APA, packed with Citra hops.
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email [email protected] or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)