These are the Christmas draught beers are available from Loddon Brewery to trade and shop customers this week (December 18):
All beers are available in 3.5, 9, 18, 36, 72 and 144-pints.
???? Now is the time to get you Christmas beer orders in – you can reserve on line or call us on 0118 948 1111 ????
- Razzle Dazzle (4.3%) – Our legendary festive beer is back – golden and sparkling, add some Razzle Dazzle to your Christmas!
- Hocus Pocus (4.6%) – Rich, smooth and dark ruby red in colour, Hocus Pocus is a proper winter warmer.
- Hoppit (3.5%) – our classic hoppy session bitter, as popular as ever after 13 years
- Reading Best (4%) – a deep golden best Bitter with an interesting fruity aroma and a smooth but nutty body. Our thanks to the town of Reading.
- Hullabaloo (4.2%) – A copper coloured Best Bitter with a rich, nutty malt balanced by the dry herby flavour of English Fuggle hops.
- Ferryman’s Gold (4.4%) – a golden, smooth body with masses of zesty, aromatic Styrian Golding hops. Our flagship beer, and winner of more than 20 awards.
- Bamboozle (4.8%) – A straw coloured strong pale ale with a pure malty body and a smack of refreshing hops. Have you been Bamboozled?
- Forbury Lion IPA (5.5%) – An IPA as an IPA should be: packed with a full malty flavour and a strong complex hop finish imparted by Styrian Goldings and Fuggles
To order call 01189 481111, email [email protected] or pop up to the Brewery shop (located in Dunsden, nr Caversham, RG4 9QD)