These delicious beer-marinated drumsticks are aromatic and zesty, and can be barbecued, grilled or baked in the oven!
- 6 to 8 Chicken drumsticks
- 175ml Loddon Brewery Ferryman’s Gold
- 2tbsp Chopped parsley
- 4 Cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2tbsp Runny honey
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 2tbsp Molasses
- 2tsp Sea salt flakes
- 1tsp Chilli sauce
- 2tbsp Natural Greek yoghurt
- 1tsp Dried/fresh thyme
- 1tsp Smoked paprika
- 1tsp Onion salt
- Mix all the ingredients really well together
- Rinse and pat dry the drumsticks
- Place in a zip lock bag and add the marinade – seal tightly
- Shake the bag periodically to make sure the drumsticks are fully coated
- Marinate for at least two hours – better overnight, if possible
- Light the grill or barbecue to heat up
- Cook the chicken for 25-30 minutes, turning every so often
- When the chicken is cooked, it should reach a temperature of 170F or 77C. If you are not sure poke a knife through the flesh to the bone, and when the juices run perfectly clear the meat is cooked.
- Serve with golden jacket potatoes and a green salad.