Are you passionate about beer and interested in sharing your knowledge? – whilst earning a bit of extra income? Then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for tour guides to entertain our guests by imparting your knowledge in the form of facts and information you see as appropriate to give them a good rounded experience by the time they finish the tour.
You may already be:
- A professional or home brewer
- Worked in local pubs/bars with a decent range of beer
- A beer geek/nerd
- Tour guide with a love of beer
You’ll be free from any supervision and be able to deliver this in your own style. However, you’ll be given all the support you need to ensure you’re ready to go.
You’ll need to be:
- Available for Saturday work
- Good at timekeeping (you can’t be late for tours) and patient.
- Outgoing and able to handle different kinds of groups from ‘civilised’ stags to corporate tours.
- Relaxed and good at speaking to groups so everyone can hear you.
- Always growing and developing your knowledge of beer.
- Polite, friendly and inclusive to all types of people.
- Able to keep guests safe at all times.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or call on 01189 481111