We’re looking for two experienced Shift Managers to join our growing Tap Yard team to work at weekends.
- Overseeing the smooth running of our Tap Yard and Brewery Store
- Welcoming and serving customers
- Managing a team of waiting and bar staff
- Open or close the Tap Yard and Store (when responsible for the first or last shift)
- Cellar management
- Ensuring Covid-19 restrictions are strictly adhered to
- Managing table reservations
- Balance the EPOS system at the end of the shift
- Responsibility for stock control
- Carry out any other reasonable request asked by Directors
- Experience managing in pubs, clubs, bars or a hospitality setting.
- Personal licence holder (preferable but not essential).
- Must be incredible personal and love interacting with both staff and customers.
- Availability to work weekend shifts
- Proactive team manager
- Excellent organisational skills
- A customer service approach with the ability to manage any situation with professionalism
- £12ph (time and a half on Bank Holidays)
- Reporting to the Tap Yard Manager
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]