Love beer? Want to help us brew it?
We’re looking for a full-time Assistant Brewer to join us here at Loddon Brewery in sunny South Oxfordshire.
We are a second generation family brewery with a loyal fanbase of 20 years in the South East of England. We’re at in incredibly exciting point in our journey, with one of the region’s most popular tapyards and a host of amazing new beers set to launch this year.
The ideal candidate would ideally have previous brewery experience and be available to start ASAP.
- Reporting to and assisting the Head Brewer and Brewing Director.
- Assisting brews on our 30HL bespoke brewkit.
- Packaging to Cask, Keg and Arlington for third party canning/bottling.
- Fermentation Control and yeast management. (Some weekend work required)
- Cleaning vessels, containers and brewhouse to a high food grade standard.
- Facilitating small pack for takeout beers.
- Record Keeping and admin.
- Raw materials handling, taking deliveries and store room organisation.
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Full brewing and brewery training, and help and support with industry qualifications
- An important role within a close knit team
- Weekly beer allowance
- Nest Pension Scheme
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]