We appreciate everyone is justifiably worried about COVID-19 and, like most small businesses, we feel that it’s important to keep you updated about our situation and what we’re doing to keep our staff and customers safe.
We will be updating this page with regular updates as the situation progresses.
Please call us on 0118 948 1111 to discuss further.
The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance. When delivering to homes, we will:
- Thoroughly wash our hands and sanitise them again when we arrive at the address.
- Ensure all staff are wearing gloves at all times.
- Call the customer when we arrive and leave the package on the doorstep or in an agreed safe location to avoid any face to face contact.
- Not accept any cash – all payments made over the phone in advance.
- Ensure all staff self-isolate from the first moment they experience any symptoms.
Taproom and shop
The taproom and shop are now CLOSED until further notice and we would urge customers not to come to the brewery.
In addition, all public brewery tours, quiz nights and Beer Club events are postponed until further notice.
We will stay open as long as we can safely do it.
We hugely appreciate your custom, and your assistance in maintaining the highest possible hygiene standards for the benefit of everyone.