DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPSONSE TO THE JOB ADVERT, APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
We are looking for a full-time delivery driver to join our team at a hugely exciting time for the brewery.
A typical week would include:
- Delivery to pubs and wholesalers
- Route planning
- Stock picking
- Collection of empties
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- Have a clean, full UK driving licence held for over 5 years
- Provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK
- This is a physically demanding job, so it is essential you are fit
- An interest in beer is definitely preferable, but not essential as long as you are keen to learn.
- Must be flexible with working hours due to the nature of the industry
- As the public face of the brewery, it’s essential you are someone who is polite, punctual and well organised.
- Sociable, self-motivated, team player but also able to work independently.
- Ability to speak, read and write English language essential
Please apply by sending a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role, along with a copy of your CV to [email protected]. Please be sure to put “Delivery Driver” in the subject field.
Applications without a covering letter will not be accepted. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are ideally looking for an immediate starter. Salary is £21,500 p.a.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th August 2020.