When: Friday 22nd March
How much: £15 (including a food voucher)
What does it involve:
– Chris, our director, will be on hand to answer any of your questions about the brewing process and will be happy to show you around.
– Taste as many beers as you like (responsibly!), at least 5 different ales will be available
– Soft drinks will be provided for drivers
– A BBQ (including vegetarian option) with a range of homemade salads
A maximum of 60 tickets are available on a first come first served basis.
– Buy directly from the brewery
– Send a SAE to Loddon Brewery, Dunsden Green Farm, Church Lane, Dunsden, Reading, Oxon, RG4 9QD. Include a cheque made payable to ‘Loddon Brewery ltd’ with the correct amount and stating the amount of tickets you’d like.
All proceeds will go directly to Arthritis Research UK, support Vanessa’s London Marathon fundraising efforts.
(Nb. As we’re out in the sticks, please organise taxis/lifts before-hand and DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!)